Ep. 2 | A2405 Outdoor Cellular Access Point
Cradlepoint NetCloud Private Networks is an end-to-end private cellular network solution that removes the complexities of building a private network and is designed for the needs of today’s dynamic enterprise IT ecosystems.
NetCloud Private Networks features include:
- Unified cloud management and orchestration via NetCloud Manager
- Single-pane-of-glass visibility from the edge of the network to the core
- Easy network deployment with plug-and-play cellular access points and zero-touch onboarding of Cradlepoint routers
- End-to-end security, including traffic prioritization, unified policy management, and segmentation
- Extensibility leveraging RESTful APIs for custom applications and integrations at the edge
- Designed for IT with a simple Wi-Fi like experience in mind
In episode 2 of this series, our Chief Operating Officer, Gary Hill, unboxes and reviews the A2405 Outdoor Cellular Access Point. Sometimes referred to as small cells, these CAPs support the 4G LTE CBRS spectrum band 48 and form the private Radio Access Network (RAN) that cellular endpoints and clients connect to and are authenticated through the Mobility Gateway.
CONTACT FUTURE TECH TODAY
Future Technologies has over 20 years of experience in both site development and wireless network deployments, thus offering expertise across diverse project portfolios bringing a wealth of knowledge and past performance to your site development projects. Our site development services support a wide range of technologies to include private cellular, public cellular, licensed microwave, 4G/5G, fixed wireless (FWA), Wi-Fi, millimeter wave and Fiber/Wireline.